Access and use of this site (http://www.peterspolitics.com) is provided by Peter subject to the following terms:
- By using peterspolitics.com you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of
peterspolitics.com. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not use peterspolitics.com.
changes have been messaged means you agree to be legally bound by the new terms.
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use peterspolitics.com
content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any content
except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of peterspolitics.com content requires the prior written permission of Peter.
- You agree to use peterspolitics.com only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's
use and enjoyment of peterspolitics.com. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting
obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within peterspolitics.com.
- You agree that Peter will have first and final say in what behaviour may deemed obscene, offensive or disrupting as stated in point 4 above.
- peterspolitics.com content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis
without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied
warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- Under no circumstances will Peter of peterspolitics.com be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen,
foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss
of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; (g) loss of political leadership; (h) loss of majority government; or (i) any
indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of peterspolitics.com regardless of the form of action.
- Peter does not warrant that functions contained in peterspolitics.com content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected,
or that peterspolitics.com or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- The names, images and logos identifying peterspolitics.com are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of peterspolitics.com. Nothing
contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any
trademark, patent, design right or copyright of peterspolitics.com.
- Where you are invited to submit any contribution to peterspolitics.com (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) you agree, by
submitting your contribution, to grant Peter a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licenseable right and license to use, reproduce, modify,
adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, play, make available to the public, and exercise all copyright and publicity
rights with respect to your contribution worldwide and/or to incorporate your contribution in other works in any media now known or later developed for
- Further to paragraph 10, by submitting your contribution to peterspolitics.com, you:
- warrant that your contribution;
- is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to peterspolitics.com for all the purposes specified above;
- is not defamatory;
- does not infringe any law
- indemnify Peter against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by Peter as a result of your breach of the above warranty;
- waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on peterspolitics.com and the purposes specified
- You agree to use peterspolitics.com Communities (including Message Boards) in accordance with the following Community Rules.
- Contributions must be civil and tasteful
- No disruptive, offensive or abusive behaviour
- No unlawful or objectionable content
- No spamming or off-topic material
- No advertising
- Contributions containing languages other than English may be removed (Sorry French Canada)
- No impersonation
- No inappropriate (e.g. vulgar, offensive etc) user names
- Deliberate misuse of the complaints facility is not permitted
- By submitting your RSS or Atom feed to peterspolitics.com you agree to let Peter publish information from your feed onto peterspolitics.com and
agree to let any such information be picked up by other RSS readers. By submitting your RSS feed for approval you acknowledge that your blog contains a
significant portion of Canadian political information and that your submission may be declined at any time for any reason, including insignificant
political content or violation of any other term and condition named above.
- These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Alberta Canada.
We advise that you never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example: telephone number, home address or email
address), and please do not include postal addresses of any kind. If you have a helpful address to share, inform the host of the relevant Community area
using the 'Contact Us' link, and they will promote it if they see fit.